UTSA / UAB football match fan information
C-USA WEST DIVISION SHOWDOWN
Saturday’s game between UTSA, 6-0 in the Conference of the United States, and UAB, which comes 5-1 in the league, will play a key role in the decision to win the title race. of Division C-USA West. If the Roadrunners win, they will host the C-USA Championship game at 6 p.m. on Friday, December 3 at the Alamodome.
Saturday’s regular season home final is Senior Day and UTSA will honor more than 20 senior footballers ahead of kick-off, so fans should arrive at their seats early to attend the ceremony.
FAN APPRECIATION DAY
Saturday is Fan Appreciation Day. The first 10,000 fans to enter the Alamodome will receive an orange UTSA “Let’s Go 210” rally towel upon entering the North or South Plaza entrances. After the match, fans will be allowed onto the pitch to meet the players, get autographs and pose for photos after the alma mater and once the visiting team clears the pitch.
HEALTH AND SECURITY
The city of San Antonio and the Alamodome are encouraging anyone with symptoms of COVID -19 to refrain from attending. Temperature controls for the fan inlet have been interrupted. For participants, safety measures are encouraged when tailgating. Face masks are recommended in all city facilities.
TRANSPARENT BAG POLICY
the Alamodome Clear Bag Policy is in effect throughout the season.
IMPROVED ENTRY AND CONCESSIONS TO ALAMODOMA
The Alamodome has regained its 100% capacity. Another large crowd is expected on Saturday and with less staff available on match day, we ask you to be patient with the potential long lines entering the Alamodome and concession stands.
• Please enter the stadium early if possible to avoid long lines. Doors open to the public at 1 p.m.
• Fast lanes will be available at security checkpoints for those without bags. Please take out your keys, phone and wallet before going to the scanners.
• Please take out your tickets or load them on your phone with maximum screen brightness before reaching the doors.
• Only bottled beverages (no fountain or draft) will be available for purchase to help increase the speed of service. Additional stands reserved for drinks will be open.
• Mobile food ordering is available from your seats with pickup available from express counters.
The seat of students is general admission in sections 122-131. To take into account the increase in student attendance, sections 220 to 226 of the Club level will be open to general admission students. The Spirit of San Antonio group will occupy Sections 127-128.
A student will have the chance to win $ 500 courtesy of American Campus Communities by scanning a QR code at the entrances of the student sections.
All students currently enrolled at UTSA are eligible for free entry to all home football matches. UTSA students can purchase up to four guest tickets for student section seats. Guest tickets are priced at $ 10 each.
For walk-in sales, the Alamodome Southwest box office will open at 10 a.m. Saturday and all other Alamodome ticket offices will open at noon. Customer service desks are located at the Northeast and Southeast counters.
Parking in Alamodome Lots A, B and C is limited to fans who have already purchased permits. A limited number of disabled parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Alamodome Lots A, B and C will open at 8 am for those with valid parking passes. Please DO NOT enter the lots before or the staff will ask you to release your place (s) and come back once the lots have been opened.
Paid parking is available in Parking Lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way. UTSA students, faculty, and staff may park in all unmarked spaces with a valid UTSA Saturday parking permit on the downtown campus under I-35.
Tailgating is back in the Alamodome parking lots this season. The Alamodome car parks will open at 8 a.m. this Saturday. For more information and City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines, please visit goutsa.com.
The drop-off and pick-up location for carpooling users is located in Parking Lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
VIA has announced that it will now serve UTSA home football matches. VIA’s 93 IH-10 Crossroads / UTSA Express route will provide express service from the Main Campus, University Park & Ride and Crossroads Park & Ride to Robert Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome. VIA will provide a return service after each game. The route will be on its normal Saturday schedule. Bus fares remain the same as standard express fares ($ 2.60 each way) for service to UTSA home games, and day passes for $ 2.75 are available using of the VIA goMobile + application.
In addition, VIA will be offering an additional bus service between the Crossroads Park & Ride and the Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome on Saturday. UTSA students, professors and staff with UPASS can travel for free. Those without UPASS can purchase the regular fare through the VIA GoMObile + app, on the bus or at the Crossroads ticket office.
UTSA STUDENT TRANSPORT
UTSA students can take VIA Route 93 from the Main Campus bus loop to the Alamodome for free using their U-Pass. Students should visit the VIA U-Pass for more information on how to access this service.
Students and their guests can park at UTSA’s main campus and take a UTSA shuttle to the game at the North Paseo Bus Oval, just outside the North Paseo Building. The shuttles will start to serve the Alamodome at 11:30 am The last shuttle for the game will leave the campus at 2:00 pm. Students will be dropped off and picked up at the Robert Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome. Buses will begin the return service to UTSA at the start of the fourth quarter and the last Alamodome shuttle will leave one hour after the game ends.
GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
Located on the HEB Plaza and the VIA Bridge on the north side of the Alamodome, Rowdy Town opens at 11:30 am and is completely free for all UTSA fans to participate in the pre-game festivities, which include:
• The first hour of Credit Human Pregame Radio Show with Andy Everett will be broadcast live on Rowdy Town’s Ticket 760 AM starting at 12:30 p.m. UTSA Sports Director Lisa Campos will be the guest of the show at 1 p.m.
• Spirits March is back this season and will take place at 12:15 pm weather permitting. Join UTSA Head Football Coach Jeff Traylor and the whole team as they walk to the Alamodome two hours and 15 minutes before kickoff. The UTSA group and cheerleaders line the driveway between parking lots B and C in Alamodome as Rowdy leads the team down Roadrunner Alley and into the stadium.
• Fans can purchase the latest UTSA clothing and accessories from Noisy campus store, which will be located in Lot C near Roadrunner Alley. Merchandise counters are also located inside the Alamodome in the Plaza and Club Level Lobbies.
• the Interior tailgate for students UTSA is the new gathering place for students inside the Alamodome on game day. Free food and drinks will be available (while stocks last). Door prizes include coupons and UTSA clothing. The UTSA student indoor tailgate is open from 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Club located at the north end of the Club Level.
Saturday’s game will air on ESPN + and is available on WatchESPN.com and the ESPN app. The contest will be broadcast live on Ticket 760 AM in the San Antonio area, on Sirius channel 103, XM channel 203 and SiriusXM app Channel 966. The pre-game show will begin at 12:30 pm and there will be a 45-minute post-game show. The radio show can also be listened to online at Ticket760.com and via the iHeartRadio and The university network applications.